Make sure you complete the instructions below or you not get a grade for the assignment.
The Gold Lender of Babylon
- Attach Name, Period and A/B Day to the Title of the Post.
- Remember to personalize and align every answer to the book.
- Use quotes from the book to support ALL your answers.
- Give page numbers when using quotes.
- Answer EVERY part of the answer.
What is the moral of Mathon’s tale? Relate this tale to a life’s experience.
What are the different types of lenders and where do you fall in the lending category? Explain Why
Why are Emotions bad when lending? Use information from the book and connect to any experience you have witnessed or experienced.
Explain Mathon’s view on youth and your view on if he is correct. Connect the your answer to your past and or future experiences
How does this quote apply to the lender and the borrower? “Better a little caution than a great regret?”