The Richest Man In Babylon
Make sure to complete the post correctly the first time. I will not send advice OR give additional time to complete this blog. If you are in question, review the instructions below and review the comments from Chapter one. In order to complete this assignment YOU MUST READ THE CHAPTER!!!
- Attach Name, Period and A/B Day to the Post
- Remember to personalize and align your answers to the book.
- Use quotes from the book to support your answer.
- Give page numbers when using quotes
- According to the book, Fickle Fate, is a vicious goddess who brings no permanent good to anyone. Why is she a vicious goddess and has she brought you ill will? Explain with personal experiences and a quote from the book.
- How does Arkad view wealth? Do you agree? What was Arkad's plan to become wealthy? Are you and Arkad similar? Explain
- When Algamish described youth, do you fall in that category? Explain
- What did you learn from Algamish? List at least three things and what information do you plan on applying to your life?
- Why did Arkad believe luck had nothing to do with his prosperity?
- What was some advice that Arkad gave his friends? How will this advice help you achieve your goals?